New TRAGAKBLT1E airspace will be available from 14 July 2022.
This airspace will serve as an alternative to exit point Mike . Pilots arriving and departing from / to LKLT can fly trought the new TRAGA1E airspace direct to/from an uncontrolled Class G space without having to contact Kbely Tower frequency and enter the MCTR of Kbely .
The rafting on the Elbe (Labe) river, northeast of the town of Kostelec nad Labem (50 13 24 N 014 35 46 E – at a maximum height of 2000 ft AMSL) was chosen as the recommended entry point to the TRAGA airspace.
Attention, above the Kostelec nad Labem is ILS 28 LKVO at a height of 2500ft AMSL!
Another variant is the route LKLT – North of airport Borek area.
- Departure from LKLT via TRAGA1E (Kostelec / Borek) is only possible with the connection with Letňany Radio 120,335. If the pilot does not establish a connection with the Letňany information, he MUST establish a connection with the Kbely Tower 120,880 station and follow the MTWR Kbely instructions.
- Arrival to LKLT via TRAGA1E (Kostelec / Borek) is possible only on the connection with Letňany Radio 120,335. If the pilot does not establish a connection with the Letňany information unit before entering the TRAGA1E area, he MUST establish a connection with the Kbely Tower 120,880 station at least 3 minutes before entering the CTR and continue through the Mike entry point.
- The TRAGA 1N, 1S and 1E airspace are always activated simultaneously.
- Departure via TRAGA 1E is not limited in capacity.
- The departures via Mike, Lima, Uniform and Romeo will be in 3 minutes separations.
- All aircraft must be equipped with a transponder, or coordinate flights without a transponder in advance.